UIX Global was pleased to participate in The First Gathering of Seasteaders as an event partner and presenter. This 3 day conference featured project site visits, excursions, and an outstanding lineup of experts in their fields, presenting on various topics related to the technologies, legislation, and processes that will facilitate the creation of the first seasteads in French Polynesia.
- Joe Quirk, Managing Director, Blue Frontiers
Why We Love French Polynesia
- Randy Hencken, Managing Director, Blue Frontiers
Who Are We, And Why Are We Here?
- Teva Rohfritsch, Vice President, French Polynesia
- Tua Pittman, Master Polynesian Navigator
My Canoe is my Island, My Island is my Canoe
- Lelei Lelaulu, IFC Advisory Panel on Business and Sustainability, World Bank